Bugabooh

My life, briefly.

December 21, 2004

3... 2... 1... Blast Off!

Boom. Bugabooh is up and running. Motivated by my little sis' own blog launch, I have taken the big jump and started this one.

On to more important items - Christmas.

I'm currently working on a couple of crafty projects: Sushi magnets and a quilt. I'll post pictures as soon as I have them available.

I noticed this morning as I was running through the house getting ready to leave, bag in hand, baby on arm, that our tree is officially dead. The needles have that crisp look they acquire after about a week without water (I have been watering ours) and there is an alarming number of needles on the carpet. If I didn't think flocking was so damn ugly, I would have it done to save myself the endless fight I have each year to keep my tree looking fresh. The other altnernative is to get a live one which I'm seriously considering - however, what would we cut down as an alternative? There's something about packing that saw around the acres and acres of tree farm, salivating at the thought of "taking down" our own tree. Perhaps we could just buy the potted alternative and then go home and chop firewood. Hmmm... this juxtaposition doesn't bode well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home